Jeep safari is a thrilling adventure for off-road enthusiasts worldwide Experience and conquer the extreme terrains of Montenegro through an amazing safari adventure. Take a look at the raw, untouched nature, explore the most beautiful lookouts, peaks, lakes, valleys and mountain homes.
Explore 126 km of breathtaking nature known as Durmitor ring
-09.00 – a delicious breakfast in our restaurant
– 10.00 starting point of our trip is from Scepan Polje (400m) – Crkvicko Polje, panoramic view of the canyon (1100m)
– Village Nikovici, panoramic view of the river Susica and Tara (1365m)
– Village Nedajno, on the edge of Susica canyon and view on Mountain Durmitor (1439m)
– Coming down to Sušica lake (1000m)
– Drive on the other side of the canyon to the village of Mala Crna Gora that is situated between two great canyons of the Tara and Susica (1500)
– Veliki Stuoc, the largest peak between the Tara River Canyon (2104m)
– Zabljak (1420m)
– Savin Kuk, transport by ski lift up the mountain (2313m), visit Ice Cave, transport back by ski lift
– Village Virak, the top of a stake, Pass (1908m), panoramic view of Blue Lake, Lake Wavy …
– Todorov Do, a village below the beautiful peak of Durmitor, Prutaš (2300m)
– We pass the villages located in mountains Piva, livestock Pisce village (1390m) and Trsa (1450m)
– Lunch at a restaurant in the Eco Trsa (local organic food, grilled trout, a young lamb, homemade bread, cheese, sheep’s milk)
– Descend to the town Plužine (on the coast of Piva lake)
– We continue our ride on the banks of lake Piva towards Scepan Polje (the length of the lake is 45 km, mean depth 150m). We will be crossing a lake dam that is 240 m high.
– Arrival at the camp in the evening depending on the breaks for rest and photographing (until 20.00)
Price 55 € per person
The program includes:
If you are having a good time, we recommend staying overnight in our centre, relaxing by the fire.